Viscira® Releases 2017 Client Survey Results
- Category: Press Releases
- Published: Thursday, 22 June 2017 23:19
Viscira, a leading provider of digital marketing solutions and software products for the life sciences industry, today announced the strongest results from its annual client satisfaction survey in company history.
As part of its customer-centric approach, Viscira surveys all clients on an annual basis to measure level of satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement. Overall, this year's survey found that 94% of respondents are satisfied with the work that Viscira delivers and consider the company to be a valuable business partner. All survey respondents indicated that they would recommend Viscira to colleagues.
In addition to these overall findings, the survey solicited feedback from Viscira’s life sciences clients in the areas of strategy and scientific acumen, creativity and innovation, communication skills and client services, and effective program delivery. In these specific areas, the survey revealed that:
- 100% of respondents agree or strongly agree that Viscira’s creative execution is elevated from what they see from a traditional brand agency of record (AOR) and other firms
- 94% of respondents agree or strongly agree that Viscira’s project execution is smooth, meets expectations, and aligns to timelines
- 100% of respondents agree or strongly agree that their Viscira account lead communicates clearly, effectively, and proactively
- 94% of respondents agree or strongly agree that executed programs are highly relevant and resonate with their target audiences
"Viscira relies on direct client feedback to continuously improve our overall service offering. Our annual client survey is one valuable mechanism to help capture this input," said Kimberly Davis Wells, VP of Client Services. "We are very pleased with these survey results, which reflect our continued growth and improvement as a company."
In addition to the positive results summarized above, the company also gained some valuable insights that will inform Viscira’s ongoing efforts to provide best-in-class service and fully satisfy clients.