Viscira™, a leading provider of interactive and new-media solutions for the life sciences industry, offers pharmaceutical companies a unique tool to ensure their sales force teams are equipped with the necessary information and resources to be fully prepared for their engagements with healthcare professionals (HCPs) on a daily basis.
The pharmaceutical selling environment has changed dramatically, as the challenge of meeting the needs of HCPs has been complicated by more stringent regulations, increased competition and reduced access time. Pharma reps are under more pressure than ever before to be multi-faceted in their ability to communicate important medical information, answer scientific and clinical questions, and provide their customers with a true educational benefit.
In fact, GlaxoSmithKline recently announced that in addition to sales targets, their sales reps will now have customer service incentives in order to address HCP requests for more information about reimbursement, disease education and support for improving patient health. More leading pharma companies may follow GSK’s lead in the near future.
Viscira’s SalesHub solution provides the field with a secure, web-based resource that serves as a central, up-to-date repository for all the relevant information and materials needed to make interactions with HCPs as effective and productive as possible. Additionally, the SalesHub helps foster teamwork, encourage collaboration and facilitate communication through targeted social networking features customized for a business audience.
Some of the innovative features of the Viscira SalesHub solution are included below:
- Seamless integration of current sales presentations, POA information, enduring meeting materials, field memos, patient campaign information, training material and other assets (including multimedia content) within an intuitive, user-friendly interface.
- A customizable information architecture that enables content to be organized and searched in multiple ways, including utilizing brand-specific market segmentation strategies.
- Dynamic RSS feeds and other utilities to ensure reps stay abreast of the competition and relevant industry information.
- Targeted, professional social networking features, such as the ability to create a personal profile, share approved customer success stories, participate in knowledge challenge games - all designed to help educate and build a sense of community around a brand.
- The ability to further customize the SalesHub with product-specific branding and unique features tailored to individual brand team needs.
- The flexibility to include a robust, companion mobile version of the SalesHub for various smart phones and mobile devices (including the iPhone and iPad) to expand the reach and utility of the platform.
“Our SalesHub solution is a valuable ongoing resource that extends the positive momentum from POA and national sales meetings throughout the year,” explains Jeff Asada, Director of Business Development at Viscira. “It empowers sales reps with the information and support they need to become preferred partners with their customers, and helps to ensure consistency of messaging and delivery from a marketing perspective.”
This product is just one of many innovative interactive and new-media solutions the company offers, which range from next-generation 3D mechanism of action animations to enhanced KOL video presentation modules to their interactive slide kit builder product. Viscira’s strategic approach combined with its delivery of cutting-edge products has resulted in an impressive roster of clients for the company including Amgen, Johnson & Johnson, Genentech, Pfizer and Novartis.
Marketing Communications Manager - Viscira
Phone: (617) 429-0834