Viscira® Announces Version 4.0 of its Prospero™ Online Speaker Portal
Category: Press Releases
Published: Tuesday, 27 January 2015 14:57
Viscira, a leading provider of interactive, new-media communication solutions and software products for the life sciences industry, today announced the release of Version 4.0 of its Prospero™ Online Speaker Portal (OSP) for life science clients. This industry-leading, secure, web-based software platform serves as a robust communication hub for pharmaceutical product speakers, allowing them to easily access all the resources and tools needed to make their peer-to-peer, educational presentations effective and engaging.
A key component of Prospero is Viscira’s Interactive Presentation Builder tool, which provides users with the ability to create and save custom presentations, subject to medical and regulatory restrictions, through an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface.
Some of the key features included within the upgraded application are summarized below:
- Improved speed and performance, including faster login, downloading and presentation of content, and building and saving of custom speakers presentations
- A new, updated user interface which further simplifies the display of information and enables users to find the content they are seeking even more quickly
- An innovative, shortcut feature called QuickDeck™ that allows speakers to create and save a custom presentation in three easy steps
- Improved help features and context-based instructional tips throughout the site
- Enhanced mobile options for tablet users on devices like the iPad, including the ability to easily save their presentations to their Microsoft OneDrive accounts
Additionally, the Prospero™ OSP includes unique social networking capabilities that promote communication and collaboration between users, enabling clients to build a stronger community of quality speakers for a product and deepen relationships with physician opinion leaders.
“We are excited to further expand the capabilities of our Prospero Online Speaker Portal solution for our customers,” explains Nat Fast, Vice President - Software Development of Viscira. “Our OSP is a highly flexible, expandable platform that we will continue to enhance to meet evolving client needs. This new release of Prospero truly capitalizes on our extensive experience in this area with major speaker bureaus across the industry.”
The Prospero Online Speaker Portal is just one of many new-media solutions and software products the company offers, which range from Viscira’s 3D mechanism-of-action (MOA) animations to interactive medical case study programs to high-impact sales and educational applications for the iPad.
Click here to read the full article