Viscira Announces Version 2.0 of its Online Interactive Slide Kit Builder Application
- Category: Press Releases
- Published: Wednesday, 14 November 2012 00:54
Viscira™, a leading provider of interactive and new-media solutions for the life sciences industry, today announced the release of Version 2.0 of its Interactive Slide Kit Builder application for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device customers. Viscira’s web-based software platform provides users with the ability to create and save custom presentations using approved slides through an intuitive graphical user interface.
Some of the many robust features included with the upgraded application are as follows:
- The ability to quickly create and save custom presentations in multiple delivery formats including PowerPoint, PDF, Flash, and other enhanced, new-media formats.
- Embedded programming logic which can require users to use certain slides in combination and include specific mandatory slides.
- Customizable access levels which allow specific users to view only certain slide groupings and perform only designated functions.
- The ability to publish any slide updates to all saved presentation slide decks in real time.
- A full companion administrative tool enabling authorized users to add/delete users, upload new slide decks, send notifications, and generate reports.
The Viscira Interactive Slide Kit Builder is a secure, web-based platform with a flexible technology architecture that has been designed to maximize functionality and ease-of-use for users. It can be seamlessly integrated into an existing client website or speaker extranet, and can be tailored to comply with specific customer workflow and regulatory compliance requirements. It can also be delivered as a stand-alone, offline application.
“Our new Interactive Slide Kit Builder product incorporates next-generation technology and many innovative features that provide significant benefit to life science companies and their product speakers beyond current industry offerings”, explains Dave Gulezian, President and CEO of Viscira. “It also offers our customers expanded presentation flexibility, while maintaining their adherence to pharma regulatory guidelines and industry best practices.”
This product is just one of many innovative interactive and new-media solutions the company offers, which range from 3D mechanism of action animations to enhanced KOL video presentation modules to interactive sales aids. Viscira’s strategic approach combined with its delivery of cutting-edge products has resulted in an impressive roster of clients for the company including Amgen, Johnson & Johnson, Genentech, Pfizer and Novartis.
Marketing Communications Manager - Viscira
Phone: (617) 429-0834